Monday, July 17, 2006

.: Destiny :.

It must be destiny smiling upon us,
the winking stars that willed us to meet,
in ways so strange that leave me breathless,
about the seamless beauty of it all.

The feeling of all being so right,
well, on second thought...maybe not.
Coz there's a little patch of darkness
cometh of a past that is hard to be forgotten.

Should one close a blind eye
and pretend that the scar didn’t exist?
But either road chosen might lead to regrets
A fear that is whirling inside me.

Are our fates written in the stars?
Coincidence seems an unlikely alternative.
How can something so right be wrong?
Yes! It must lead to something amazing..

One must not get too carried away
in the comfort of beauty.
Coz love and hurt comes hand in hand.
And I'm afraid of being hurt.

But I guess like everything in life,
There is always a risk..
If I were to not live in vain,
I think I'm willing to take these risks,
to search for a magical ending.

No comments: