Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Different Sort of Days

I remember those days of long ago
where I'd wake up
thinking of all the things
that have gone wrong in my life.

They were probably trivial
probably minute
but they bothered the perfectionist in me
leaving me gasping for air.

Until you came along
giving me another kind of breathless
turning my world inside out
in a good way perhaps.

Now I have a new sort of days
where I'd wake up
with a tiny smile
written on my face.

You brought me a new meaning
a new way of thoughts
a different experience
a new kind of feeling.

You make me wanna be a better person
you gave me strength
you renewed my dreams of a future
you pass me the beacon of Hope.

I never dare hoped for "forever"
but I cherish the times we have together
and everything we learnt
from this beautiful detour in life.

No comments: