Sunday, May 29, 2005

Evil In School

There's a devil in my school!
She's walking around,
pretending to be cool.
She wiggles her ass,
gave me the finger.
What do you want me to do?

She's prancing around,
Thinking she's the Queen Bee.
Oh! Frustrated I
have no patience for people
who think they're all that!
And I don't mind being blunt
When it comes to
taking them down a peg or two.

Plastic People,
all hard and shiny on the surface
While there's nothing real inside.
It’s all hollow!
I knocked and echoes follow.

She's all fake
drooling with treachery and pretense.
Ha! I scorn at her!
I don't need such attitude
from a nasty nothing.

If I could snap my fingers,
and she vanish in a puff of foul smoke,
how glad the whole school would be!
I would become the heroine
who had rid the school of the ultimate evil.

Unfortunately, unlike her,
I possess no such magic.
She's turning and looking at me now.
Maybe she knows
I'm writing evil poems about her.
She directed the EVIL EYE at me.
Oh! I'm vanishing...
into a puff of smoke...
with a comforting scent...

PS: This does not refer to you if you're reading this... Anyway, i wrote it ages ago...haha...

No comments: