Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Personal Statement...by moi...=P

Anyway, I thought dat if I only post poems here, this blog would be a pretty impersonal one... So, dis post is dedicated to me saying hi to anyone who's reading this...! Hehe...
Well, i'm not going to go on being so long-winded (is there such a phrase or is it borrowed from Chinese?? Can't seem to differentiate some times lo...lol...), juz wanna say if u really enjoy reading these poems and if you're a fellow blogger, feel free to leave me comments on da links below every post!
I will receive them with open arms and a open heart!
~Stretch open arms~
And... pause ~for dramatic effect~
If you're not a fellow blogger and still feel like giving me some comments, just air ur opinions there in the tagboard on the right hand side of the page...! Sensible criticisms will make me grow as a poet~~ (if i'm allowed to flatter myself by calling myself one, that is...lol...)
Well, i will try to type more poems into this blog but sometimes i'm lazy/busy so no go there...
*sigh...actually, I had written them down oredi...what I need is a typist who wouldn't plagiarize my work *
As if anyone'd want to... Haha...
That's all for now! Cya!! =P


PS: From this post above, don't you think I have the potential to be the Drama Queen of Writing?? I seem to be dramatizing a lot in this post...oh... Whatever...!

No comments: